Event Galleries

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Papa's Birthday Picnic

A Day At The Beach - July 15,  2012

One of the nice things about having a birthday in the summer is being able to spend it getting sand between our toes, eating sandwiches and having fresh fruit dripping down our chins!  Papa (aka: Larry) has his birthday in July and his favorite way to spend it is heading down to Reid State Park (also where we got married) to spend with our kids and grandkids :)  

Of course its my favorite time to snap some shots of the people I love most!!  


Papa's Too Funny!



Strolling along looking for hermit crabs



Sun, Sand & Water!




Mr Coooool :)





A Little Snuggle Time
Best Of Pals :)

















An afternoon we won't forget!  
I think I'm still getting the sand out of my shoes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment